Careers at COAST
Great careers empower innovation and growth
COAST provides an inspiring and collaborative environment to support the dynamic needs of top-level clients using the latest technologies and methodologies for their success.
At COAST, you will work with some of the most experienced CMMS developers and contract manufacturing consultants in the industry. We look for teammates with an entrepreneurial spirit who value hard work, solid business relationships, and new ideas! We are continually growing as a top-rated CMMS solutions company with offices in the U.S. and India.
Please view our current job openings to see if COAST could be the right company for you and be sure to check back frequently for new opportunities.
Visit our LinkedIn page
Browse our current job openings
The Program Manager for COAST Systems Tooling Asset Management is responsible for providing leadership, operational support, and overall guidance for a Global Center of Excellence. This position offers a unique opportunity to build and manage processes to support global assets for a Fortune 50 company. The Program Manager will require exemplary communication skills with the ability to report and manage internal and external teams and processes. This position will report directly to executive leadership internally and Global Center of Excellence leadership externally.
- Work within multiple organizations and various global regions to manage priority deliverables
- Own and manage multi-country relationships, including cross-functional touchpoints
- Design, develop, plan, and execute strategic program roadmaps that drive value and focus on client’s operational goals
- Develop and manage high level project plans while driving internal coordination and execution across multiple teams
- 5 years or more experience with prior roles in client relationship management, strategic program management, consulting, account management, and / or project management in a business-to-business environment
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in fostering customer happiness and retention via relationship management at multiple levels of a client’s organization, from day-to-day project managements to senior stakeholders
- Education: BA/BS, evidence of technical experience either in Manufacturing / Engineering
- Plastics manufacturing experience, especially program management and/or account/client management
- PMP Certification / Advanced Degree