COAST CMMS Services
All COAST CMMS packages include the following complementary services as part of our integrated, personal approach to form meaningful relationships with our customers and to ensure all their equipment maintenance monitoring needs are being met from end to end.
Swift and Easy CMMS Software Implementation
Once a customer decides to purchase a COAST CMMS software subscription plan, we work closely with them, so they can begin controlling their maintenance costs and operational efficiency in as little as seven days. The exact timeframe depends largely on asset data availability and the system configuration. Our customer success managers are available to help on-site with the implementation process to make it as seamless as possible.
Expert CMMS Consulting
Consulting with COAST allows us to learn about your company’s needs, challenges, and goals so we can shape our CMMS software to give you the best chance at success. We will help you take asset management to the next level by working with you before, during, and after implementation while constantly evaluating ways to optimize processes, workflows, and the way you interface with your employees, your assets, and your management team.
Our consultants will:
- Provide you with user-case scenarios to demonstrate what COAST can do for you
- Determine your company’s current maintenance strategy
- Evaluate current maintenance processes and workflows
- Gain knowledge of your main assets, equipment, and manufacturing process
- Discuss your plant’s safety environment and challenges
- Identify opportunities to leverage a CMMS
- Define user requirements and roles
- Monitor CMMS performance after implementation
- Fine-tune the software to ensure all users are satisfied
- Provide ongoing support for the life of your service agreement
Comprehensive Strategic Consulting for Plastics Manufacturers
In addition to our complementary consulting for CMMS customers, we provide comprehensive and specialized consulting services to manufacturers in the plastics industry. Our expertise in this market includes engineering, project management, industry compliance, best practices, Lean Six Signa, 5S’s implementation, design and process FMEA, and more.
Leverage our unique expertise in plastics to become more agile and profitable in this evolving market.
Effective CMMS Software Training
Our CMMS software training is conducted by our cross-functional team of experts who begin working with our customers during initial setup and implementation. We educate your end users with various roles on how to use our system and take full advantage of its powerful capabilities. We offer interactive on-site training and website training where we work through each module to discover their functionality and configurability with time built in to answer questions or resolve any issues.
While our software platform is designed to be user-friendly and easy to navigate, we recommend customers take advantage of our training sessions to ensure universal CMMS adoption and success. A variety of tutorials are also available within the software for added convenience.
Our training includes:
- Up-front system overview training
- A framework for ensuring system capabilities are understood
- A workflow process for development and improvement
- An understanding of what types of data go into the system
- Lessons on maintaining data
Consistent CMMS Software Support
Unlike other CMMS providers, COAST support is included for customers with active service agreements. We are available 24/7/365 to make sure you are constantly satisfied with our products now and as your business grows.
You can rely on us for:
- Friendly, personal help to solve everyday software questions
- Custom requests that will improve the functionality of your system
- Ongoing software improvement updates
- Software bug fixes
Customer Support: +1 877-877-262-7801 ext. 2