Careers at Coast
Great careers empower innovation and growth
COAST provides an inspiring and collaborative environment to support the dynamic needs of top-level clients using the latest technologies and methodologies for their success.
At COAST, you will work with some of the most experienced software developers and contract manufacturing consultants in the industry. We look for teammates with an entrepreneurial spirit who value hard work, solid business relationships, and new ideas! We are continually growing as a global mold management solutions leader with offices in the U.S., Brazil, India, and Singapore.
Please view our current job openings to see if COAST could be the right company for you and be sure to check back frequently for new opportunities.
COAST Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: COAST Systems is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at COAST Systems are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, family or parental status, genetic information, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. COAST Systems will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Browse our current job openings
Has an immediate opening for a seasoned Project Manager in our Engineering Center.
COAST Systems is a global leader in plastic technologies, specializing in mold and tooling asset management related to the manufacturing of molded components for the consumer, healthcare, and medical device industries. We manage Injection, Injection Blow, Extrusion Blow, Injection Stretch Blow, and Stretch Blow Mold tooling to ensure the readiness and availability of our clients’ mold and tooling assets in more than 50 countries and over 500 manufacturing sites. This position has a key role in the ongoing expansion of our engineering services for our North America region.
The Project Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of the mold and tooling program for North America. This position will be the lead contact for all projects related to management and care of our clients’
mold and tooling assets and various other related projects.
Ideal Candidate will have:
5+ years engineering project management within plastics and/or related manufacturing industry
Knowledge of mold and tooling engineering a plus.
Capable of managing a team of engineers & multiple projects.
Understanding of engineering practices and tools for managing engineering projects.
Understanding of quality systems which contribute to ensuring the client’s molds are in a state of
readiness and have the ability to produce conforming parts in an ongoing basis.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and MS-Projects.
Skills in Auto-Cad or Solid-Works is a plus.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Plan and execute internal and external projects.
- Coordinate annual engineering reassessment(s) with the client suppliers and engineers.
- Advise the client’s mold management team regarding manufacturing site visits for mold and tooling assessments.
- Coordinating and managing tooling work that requires the asset to be sent to a Tool Shop.
- Project Team Leader (PTL) responsible for following up on action items related to:
- Overseeing the work order process to ensure planned and unplanned tooling needs are met and quotes are loaded in COAST System, when required.
- Analyze and distribute Engineering Exit Reports to the client and COAST Teams.
- Communicate issues that require attention and/or funding related to the health of the mold tooling.
- Coordinate and initiate periodic calls with manufacturing sites to ensure readiness of mold and tooling assets at each supplier location.
- Coordinate and present tooling status reports during meetings with the client and COAST Leadership Teams.
- Function as Point Of Contact (POC) for suppliers and communicate internally and externally regarding work requests, funding requests, and quality and processing issues.
- Plan and manage engineering kickoff meetings between the client, manufacturer, and tool shop vendors for new mold and refurbishment projects.
- Coordinate and deploy Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Engineering assistance.
- Securing quotes for funds and purchasing requirements for mold and tooling assets.
- Provide quarterly budget and spending projections to the client and COAST Leadership Teams.
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
Apply online for an open position