SPE 35th Annual Blow Molding Conference
The Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia will be the site for the 2019 Annual Blow Molding Conference. ABC 2019 will feature industry speakers offering presentations on packaging, medical and industrial applications, machinery and design innovations, and materials and processing, to name a few. Centrally located, Atlanta is the largest city in the Southeast, within driving distance of many plastics related businesses and manufacturing sites.
Hartsfield Jackson International Airport is a state-of-the-art airport with non-stop service to hundreds of cities across the U.S. and the globe. There are also a number of companies in and around Atlanta with blow molding operations: The Clorox Company, Sidel, Inc., Nissei ASB Company, Silgan Plastics Corporation, Evenflo Company, Inc., Coca Cola, Constar International Inc., Consolidated Container Company, Alpla, Inc., CKS Packaging Inc., and more.
- Effective Plastic Mold Management for the Entire Lifecycle
- COAST Systems Executive Vice President of Engineering Appointed Chair of the Blow Molding Division of SPE
- COAST Systems Announces Participation in NPE2021
- COAST Systems Expands its Asset Management Services to Support Long-Time Customer Berry Global, Inc.
- When a mold stops producing parts to conformance, mold refurbishment can be a cost-effective solution. But, will you still need to qualify the mold afterwards?